- This event has passed.
Final Table’s FREE Family, Food + Fun Outdoor Expo
Saturday, April 30 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
1515 Main Street, Columbia, South Carolina 29201
The Expo, emceed by WCOS’s Jonathon Rush, will include live entertainment by Country Music Star, Cody Webb, hands-on, family friendly interactive exhibits, lots of food, and live streamed coverage of the World Food Championships’ Final Table competition. Expo attendees can participate in the People’s Choice Award Biscuit Challenge (sponsored by Adluh Flour) by sampling biscuits made by the top chefs and vote for their favorite.
Virginia Willis, Food Network Kitchen Chef and Author, will be at the Expo signing her book, Secrets of the Southern Table: A Food Lover’s Tour of the Global South, which features stories on South Carolina.
• 10-11am Biscuit Challenge with the Top 10 Chefs
• 10:45am Mayor’s Pie Challenge
Click here to donate to support your favorite Mayor!
• 11-11:45am Book Signing with Virginia Willis
• 12pm Country Music Concert by Cody Webb
• Interactive family-friendly exhibits including State Parks Oculus Virtual Reality, SC State House, Odd Bird Books and EdVenture’s kids booth
• Food Trucks: Bessie’s Sweet Delights, Brown’s KA Bob BQ & Synchronicity Sweets
To book a room, click here or call (803) 445-1900. The hotel is located at 823 Lady Street in Columbia. (803) 445-1900