- This event has passed.
Fright Night Laser Lights
Friday, October 29, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$15.00
Enjoy a frightful night at the SC State Museum in downtown Columbia, featuring a special laser show choreographed to iconic rock tunes in the museum’s planetarium, Dark History Tours and more. Come dressed in your creative costumes and join us for an evening featuring:
- Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon planetarium laser show experience at 6:30 p.m. and 8:50 p.m.
- Queen planetarium laser show experience featuring the music of legendary rock band at 7:40 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- ‘Dark History Tours’ through the museum galleries.
Explore a variety of infamous and legendary tales throughout South Carolina’s history in this special tour. Discover the true story of Columbia’s catacombs, hear stories from Gullah Geechee folklore, and more. Educator-led and self-guided options will be available.
- Food available for purchase from local food truck, Fleur de Licious Creole
- Cash bar with specialty cocktail as well as beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- And so much more!