- This event has passed.
Harvest Festival at The Farm
Saturday, October 9 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$5 – $30.00
The FARM’s grand opening Harvest Festival starts at 11 a.m. and runs through 6 p.m. This is a family-friendly event that will connect the community and introduces you to this 8th generation family farm! Join us for an afternoon & evening of fall fun. As we continue to plan this event, we’ll be adding more information about the activities on our website and social media channels – stay connected!
Admission is free for children 2 & under. All others require an admission ticket. Advanced Admission starts at $5 per person. Day-of-admission is $10 per person. We highly encourage advanced ticket purchases because The FARM is a small, family farm with limited parking. We cannot guarantee admission without an advanced ticket.
All-Day Food & Drink: Food & Drink can be purchased day-of (not included in admission tickets, except for as outlined in VIP tickets)
- Soups, Sandwiches, Pies, and Desserts from Blended Bakery using fresh ingredients grown on The FARM
- Hot, Cold & Adult Beverages from The FARMcrafted Bar
- Beer & Wine from Keg Cowboy
- A Soda City favorite – Kiss My Grits Café
- A Lexington favorite – Hudson’s Smokehouse
12pm – 3pm: Live Music by Shelby Raye
- Cuddle with our newest baby chicks, feed treats to some of the original chicks & pack your own dozen! Advanced Purchase Required
- Fun in the pumpkin patch! Pick your own or buy an already harvested farm-grown pumpkin. Then head on over to the painting station and get creative with your creation! Pumpkin Purchases Required. Pick Your Own Pumpkin tickets can be purchased day of and are based on availability.
- Decorate a sugar cookie from Blended Bakery Cookie Purchases Required
- Bounce Houses
- Home Depot Kids Craft Tables
- Chef Demos at 12 pm (Chef Ed DeFelice from Chophouse of Chapin), 2 pm (Chef Brian Nelson from Keg Cowboy) & 4 pm utilizing fresh produce grown on The FARM
- Cake Walk with delicious cakes from local bakeries as well as Monts Family recipes Raffle tickets can be purchased day of
- Yard Games including corn hole, life-size pumpkin tic-tac-toe, pumpkin toss, and more!
- Take family photos at The FARM’s fall harvest booth
- The FARMstand will be open and you can purchase fresh produce (autumn squashes, greens, lettuces, pumpkins, and other delicious farm-grown produce), pasture-raised eggs, and farm merchandise
- Cromers will be on-site with their peanuts, popcorn, and candied apples for purchase
- Purchase an airbrushed tattoo or traditional face painting from Nelly’s Paintbrush
No Pets. No Outside Food or Drink. No Coolers. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the property.