Sleigh Bell Trot
Monday, November 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 – $40.00
Experience the Holiday Lights on the River at the Sleigh Bell Trot!
Register for this unique, nighttime four-mile times run taking place amid the festive light displays of Holiday Lights on the River.
Check-in: 5:00–6:50 p.m.
- Trot starts: 7:00 p.m.
- Fees: Trot Early Bird by 11/12: $30 per person (register by 11/12 to guarantee t-shirt); 11/13–11/20: $35 per person; 11/21: $40 per person (Military discounts are available).
- Trot awards: To 1–3 place finishers male & female, 8 & under, 10 & under, 12 & under, 14 & under, 19 & under, 24 & under, 29 & under, 34 & under, 39 & under, 44 & under, 49 & under, 54 & under, 59 & under, 64 & under, 69 & under, 70 & over.
- Trot race registrants receive: Finisher’s medal, t-shirt, and refreshments (t-shirt guaranteed only for early bird registration) T-shirts can be picked up Monday, November 21 from 3:00–9:00 p.m. at Seven Oaks Park or at the race the night of the Trot.
- Events are rain or shine. Registration is non-refundable.
- For safety reasons, please do not bring dogs to the Sleigh Bell Trot!
Parking: All parking for the Sleigh Bell Trot will be located at Saluda Shoals Park East entrance. The entrance is located at 6071 St. Andrews Rd. between Wendy’s and Aldi.