St. Pat’s in Five Points Columbia
Saturday, March 16, 2024 @ 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
A COLUMBIA TRADITION is CELEBRATING 42 YEARS IN 2024!
Steeped in tradition, this year’s event will be no different! Whether you want to enjoy the parade with your family, jam to live music with friends or get your kids in on the fun, there’s something for everyone at St. Pat’s in Five Points!
Kick off the St. Pat’s in Five Points Festival with Columbia’s largest road race.
Get to the Green features 5K, 10K and 1-Mile Family Fun Run events where participants chase rainbows in pursuit of a pot of gold. Registration includes entry into the St. Pat’s Festival, a shirt, custom finisher’s medal, and post-race refreshments.
10am: The St. Pat’s Parade is called “The Musical Mile” and is one mile long for your viewing pleasure! Thousands gather along Devine Street to catch Columbia’s most Irish parade! It starts at Devine Street and Sims Avenue in Shandon, takes a right on Saluda Avenue in Five Points, a right on Greene Street and then a final left on Harden Street and ends at Pendleton Street. Our Grand Marshal kicks off the parade at 10am along with the Army Band from Fort Jackson!
Bands Performing this Year:
- St. Pat’s in Five Points gets started at 7:30 a.m. with the Get to the Green 5K/10K and 1-mile family fun run
- Festival gates open, and the St. Pat’s parade kicks off at 10 a.m.
- The family-friendly Pot O’ Gold play area will be open 11 a.m.-6 p.m. at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park
- Bands start up at noon
- Only service animals will be allowed within the festival perimeter — all other animals/pets are prohibited. The festival will not recognize emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals.
- There is a clear bag policy in effect for this event.
- This will be a rain-or-shine event. Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Festival will wind down at 7 p.m.