Tasting Notes 2024
Monday, March 25, 2024 @ 6:30 pm$80.00
The renowned wine and culinary celebration, organized to support the SC Philharmonic, is making a comeback! Embrace an enchanting evening that indulges the senses and contributes to your local orchestra. Raise a toast to the exceptional businesses that contribute to Columbia’s allure.
Location: South Carolina State Museum (301 Gervais St.)
Date: Monday, March 25, 2024
- 6:00 p.m.: Arrival of Sponsors and Hosts Committee
- 6:30 p.m.: Doors open for General Admission
- Event duration: 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Dress code: Business casual attire
Through collaboration with various wineries, both domestic and international, guests will have the opportunity to savor premium wines from around the globe. Culinary delights from the finest restaurants in the Midlands will be showcased for guests to relish.
Early Bird Ticket Prices:
(Ticket prices will increase to $100/person on January 1, 2024)
Join the Host Committee:
- $1500 (includes one table with 10 admissions)
- $2500 (includes two tables with 20 admissions)
Kindly note that physical tickets will not be distributed. Your name will be added to the guest list at the event registration table.