With the purchase of any new ticket membership over the course of the twelve days, fans will earn an exclusive Fireflies experience redeemable during the 2020 season. Each of the twelve days will feature a different experience, with a limited number of each experience being available each day. The ticket memberships will go on sale each morning at 9am and will be available for purchase until 5pm or sold out.
The Twelve Days of Christmas will begin on December 5 and conclude on December 16. Each experience comes with certain restrictions which will be posted online in the description of each experience, so fans are encouraged to read the descriptions carefully before purchase. Each experience can only be redeemed on a day included in the purchased ticket membership.
The Twelve Days of Christmas Schedule is as follows:
- December 5: Have a pre-game catch on the field
- December 6: Join the Fireflies Manager for the lineup exchange
- December 7: A one-hour session in the Fireflies Batting Cages
- December 8: Throw a ceremonial first pitch
- December 9: Club Lounge Passes Upgrade for one game
- December 10: Join the Fireflies Broadcast OR be the Public Address Announcer for one inning
- December 11: Have Mason attend one of your events
- December 12: Receive a 2020 team signed baseball
- December 13: Be an honorary bat boy or bat girl for an inning
- December 14: Watch Fireflies Batting Practice from the field
- December 15: Enjoy an All-You-Can-Eat upgrade for one night
- December 16: Dance with the Fly Guys