Friday Night Laser Lights at the South Carolina State Museum is a rockin’ summer tradition that includes special shows featuring lasers and CGI visuals choreographed to music inside the museum’s 55ft digital dome BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Planetarium.
In addition to exciting laser shows, guests can also immerse themselves in a full dome musical experience featuring eye-catching artist designed CGI visuals set to the music.
Friday Night Laser Lights on Fri., Aug. 23 includes:
- LIve Music from Cletus Baltimore.
- Full dome and laser planetarium shows (schedule below).
- Cash Bar with specialty cocktail and craft beer selection (NEW!), wine and non-alcoholic beverages.
- NEW!) Make a flower crown activity.
- Delicious food for purchase from local food truck.
- PLUS, get a special set of laser enhancing glasses for only $1
Shows are not recommended for children under the age of 8.
7 p.m. – Laser Light Show: The Eagles
8 p.m. – Full Dome Musical Experience: Led Zeppelin
9 p.m. – Laser Light Show: Aerosmith
10 p.m. – Full Dome Musical Experience: Pink Floyd — Dark Side of the Moon