Night at the State Museum: Where in the State is Carolina Gaffney includes:
- A chance to sleep amongst the museum’s exhibits and artifacts.
- Explore the universe in a special live, seasonal planetarium SkyTour.
- Night-time observing through the historic 1926 Alvan Clark telescope including opportunities to see the Orion Nebula and planets.*
- Little Caesars Pizza dinner.
- A morning 4D movie experience.
- Continental Breakfast with coffee.
- Shopping in the Cotton Mill Exchange.
* Please note: Opening the observatory dome depends on good weather. If weather is poor, staff will have alternative activities on hand including archived images taken through our telescope by SC students.