Anglers of all skill levels are invited to compete in this unique family friendly trout tournament on the Lower Saluda River. Whether you're a fly fishing specialist or just a pond fishing machine, this tournament is for you.
- Canoe/kayak rentals are available the day of for this event. $20 rental (limited number of canoes and kayaks available)
- Check in will start at 6:30 a.m. First line in a 7:30 a.m. All anglers must check in. All submission must be turned in
by 11:00 a.m.
- All fish turned into the officials must be caught on the day of the tournament.
- Photo submissions will be accepted no later than 11:00 a.m.
- Photos must contain the SSP tag in the photo along with the measurement.
- Two (2) fish limit, total length of fish will be counted, only one fish can be longer than 16” (per SCDNR).
- All SCDNR rules and regulations apply.
$10/Adult; $5 Youth(16 and under)