Overnight guests will have the unique opportunity to learn from real astronomers as they explore the vast reaches of space.
Night at the Museum includes:
- A chance to sleep amongst the museum’s exhibits and artifacts.
- Exploring constellations, planets, the Moon, and more in a special live, seasonal planetarium SkyTour.
- Night-time observing through the historic 1926 Alvan Clark telescope including opportunities to see the Andromeda Galaxy, Orion Nebula, and planets.
- Exciting hands-on activities including air compressor rocket launching with SCSM Educators and Astronomers.
- Little Caesars Pizza dinner.
- A morning 4D movie experience.
- Shopping in the Cotton Mill Exchange.
- Coffee and continental breakfast.
PLUS! Exclusive opportunity to see the blockbuster exhibit, "Savage Ancient Seas" when you spend the night at the museum on Jan. 13! This new blockbuster exhibit will feature more than 50 prehistoric marine fossils. Cost: $35 gen. public and $28 museum members. Visit scmuseum.org to register and reserve your spot for Night at the State Museum!
South Carolina State Museum
301 Gervais St.
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 898-4921
visit website »
Register HERE!GET THIS DEAL